How we offer superior protection
Urban Space Self Storage’s container storage provides a range of advantages that offer superior protection from COVID-19:
- CONTACTLESS, DRIVE-IN ACCESS: Load your container straight from your vehicle, using your mobile phone to open our secure automated gate.
- WE’RE OPEN 24/7: No queues, no crowds; convenient and safe access to your storage anytime.
- WE DON’T SHARE:
- Surfaces – your container is yours throughout your hire. No-one else accesses or touches it.
- Foyers – because you stay outside to access your container, you don’t need to pass through shared, enclosed spaces.
- Lifts – our walkways and staircases are all open to Liverpool’s fine, fresh air!
- Fingerprints – we don’t use customer-entry pin pads.
- Doors – your container has its own door; that’s the only one you need to use.
- Opening hours – access your storage whenever you like. We use advanced CCTV remote monitoring 24/7, so even when you’re alone in the facility, we’re keeping you and your storage safe.
How to find us-
Urban Space Self Storage
St James Place
What our customers say
“USSS is the only place that offers mini storage at a great price. I live in a studio flat in the city centre & have rented a 5 ft unit to store my collection of vintage records & books. USSS is much cheaper than the big storage firms!”
- Urban Space Self Storage and COVID-19: Your safety is our priorityMay 19, 2020 - 9:55 am
With 24/7 drive-in access to ensure social distancing and direct, contactless access to our open-air site and your stuff, we’re a safer option.